Tula Pink is my kind of girl! She is talented, self confident and driven. Her fabric collections are unique, colorful, and just fun. When I had the opportunity to interview her for the podcast, I jumped… (and maybe squealed).
As an illustrator, quilter, author, fabric and pattern designer, Tula lives in a color filled world while her only creative limitation is her imagination. During our conversation, we talk about a variety of topics:
– our experiences with Snoop Dogg (yes, it is random but what a funny conversation)
– how her fabric lines become a diary of her life
– how lucky she feels to have found a career that uses every one of her skills
– her reaction to recording her new video series called Tula’s House from QNNTV
– her thoughts on the prices of her out of print fabric
– and so much more.
I hope you enjoy the show!
How to Listen:
To listen to the podcast, you can click on the graphic at the beginning of this post, hit play on the player below, download the episode using the link or subscribe to all of my podcast episodes via iTunes or Stitcher.
Notes from the Show:
Support the Podcast:
If you would like to support my podcasts, you can donate here. Thank you for listening!